Four Seasons of Early Learning
- Four Seasons of Early Learning, (formerly Greensboro Community Childcare Center) provides early education and child care from ages 6 weeks through kindergarten. The facility is open year round and is licensed with the State of Vermont.
- The Greensboro Association serves full-and part-time residents who share a vision to protect and enhance the culture and beauty we treasure in Greensboro.
Greensboro Free Library
Greensboro Historical Society
Greensboro Land Trust
- A partnership of Greensboro area people working together to ensure that, as Vermont steadily changes, open and forest land in Greensboro is not lost to development forever.
Greensboro Nursing Home
- The Greensboro Nursing Home was established as a twenty-eight bed, free-standing, non-profit facility for in-patient care, without regard to race, religion, sex, or source of payment.
- Greensboro recycles: Paper, Plastic 1-7, Boxboard, Corrugated Cardboard, Cans, Glass, and much, much more.
- The Greensboro Recycling Center is located behind the Town Hall and is open on Saturday mornings from 9-11 am, year-round.
- Electronic Waste In The NEKWMD – 2013
- View the Events Calendar for additional summer hours. Summer hours will begin on June 26th until September 11th from 3:30 to 5:30. (2013)
- You can now save on your trash bills and greenhouse gas emissions by bringing your food scraps to Greensboro Recycling (Saturday 9-11) or to the Winchester Farm at 393 Stannard Mountain Road, Stannard, VT (Mon-Fri 7-7). Stop by and pick up your bucket and starter kit. To learn more about Close the Loop, check out the video and program brochure: www.highfieldscomposting.org
- Clothes Recycling: Complete Guide to Recycling Clothes: https://www.monksclothing.co.uk/clothes-recycling.
Lakeview Union School
- Educates the children of the towns of Greensboro and Stannard, Kindergarten through sixth grade.
The Giving Closet
- Give, or take, items to, or from, The Giving Closet at no cost. Donations (of clothing and other small household objects in good condition) are only accepted when The Giving Closet is open.
- Located off the lobby of the Town Clerk’s Office in the Greensboro Town Hall.
- View the for hours.
Vermont State Legislature
- Our current Senators are Senator John Rodgers (D) – firstname.lastname@example.org and Senator Robert Starr (D) – email@example.com
- Our current Representatives are Representative Vicki Strong (R) – firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org and Representative Sam Young (D) – email@example.com